02 July 2012

MacBee shooting

well, this happened in May...early May...
it was about a shooting of a short video for my friends' class...
the story entitled 'MacBee'...an adaptation of MacBeth...



these are the'crews'...well, accept for Far...she was the one taking the picture...heee...


and this was me as the director and photographer... >_<


 the friends that I was helping...it was for their class...

Lincha was the lead...as MacBee...she was the one who changed 'costume' a lot
the centre picture was after I've finished doing her make-up
and the third was when she (her character) was about to commit suicide


 Far as the gypsy fortune teller...and also the villain behind the murders...

Vivian acted as MacBee's hubby...she had to wear this jacket to hide her long hair...tihihi...


 and these were Anot and Eyla as the ghosts
they were murdered by the couple...
loved to watch when they acted out their ghost part



I was also the lawyer and one of the assassin...the other one was Lincha's bf
I was damn nervous being the lawyer...co I have to speak and all
being the assassin was easy...just do the action, and my face was hidden anyway

all in all, it was truly a great and fun day
we managed to finished everything in one day
and also glad to know that they got 2nd place and won the best setting, if I'm not mistaken
they also got other 'awards' but I couldn't remember now
heee
hope we can do this again in the future
v(^o^)/

2 comments:

Launna said...

It sounds like you guys had fun putting this together. I hope you will have the opportunity to do another one in the future :)

Sayid Ann Ima said...

me too
and yeah...lots of fun
XD