06 July 2012

weird silly interesting dream

I had the weirdest, silliest but quite interesting dream I've ever remember...
in the dream, my family secretly 'engaged' me with some guy...I think it was a family friend's son...
and I was protesting it a lot...
even stayed in the uni during the holiday just so I won't be at home...hohoho...
but the ring, I could't pull it off...and it was a really nice diamond ring...if I say so, myself
;p
and all my friends were gushing over it while I hate it... (>_<)
then, when I went home for awhile, my family tricked me into going to a store or a mall
but instead, they brought me to the wedding...
and I was so pissed off, I cried and then, I started being very, very violent
muahaha...
and that was when I woke up... 0_0
and I was like, "What the hell..."
then, I know I had to go to the bathroom...hahahaha...
well, I guess, it was because I was watching an episode in 'Charmed' where Prue was forced to marry a demon of some sort
coz I've always like putting on a movie or something like that before I slept coz I know they can be incorporated into my dream
well, choose other type, next time
\(^o^)/

No comments: