23 July 2012

not 'enough' time

lately, I've been busy
very, very, busy
so busy that I rarely had time to go to the site I usually visited
I went on FB only for a few mins to see whether I had notification or to type in a few words...I didn't even know a close friend of mine cut her hair, till she texted me about it
haven't update Tumblr in quite a while
Twitter was just there...open, but not really interacting with anyone
can't remember the last time I was on Formspring...maybe I should go check it now...heee...
just too busy to go to other sites and spending some time there
even Blogger I just look at it fleetingly, once in a while
just been very, very, busy
with what , you ask.?.
hmmm.....
with downloading Detective Conan anime
hahahahaha
XD
it has 600+ episodes and still ongoing
in a few days, I managed to get till the 300th episode
I downloaded most of them when I was at home...
right now, I'm giving my lappy a rest...
gonna continue sometime tomorrow
and next up, I'm gonna continue downloading every anime that I can remember that I like
been searching for Jigoku Shoujo for quite a while now...it's pretty hard to find
oh well...jut gotta try harder
yosh!!!
\(^o^)/

2 comments:

Launna said...

Good luck on getting your shows all downloaded.

It's always good to take a break and do other things, otherwise you get into a rut;)

Sayid Ann Ima said...

a-ha
I hope so
>.<