01 May 2011

texting happenings that i dont like

top 5 things that people did during texting with me that i dont like
(and when i say 'texting', i mean sending messages on the phone... (^.^) ...)

  1. going off the radar suddenly without saying anything...i mean, you could at least say something at first...
  2. need 30+ minutes to respond to my text...i mean, if you are busy, just say so...i wouldnt be waiting. then...
  3. when you suddenly get busy or fell asleep or you credit run out during texting with me...i expect at least a "sorry, i was/my .......... last night/just now/yesterday"...
  4. your number is not in my phone and you call me...i didnt pick it up...so, when i text you asking who you are, i expect you to immediately say who you are without trying to 'get to know me' first...
  5. when i didnt respond to your text coz you are acting sleazy and trying to 'flirt' with me...you dont have to say im being 'stuck up' or whatever...coz i really dont like you...

No comments: