12 May 2011

addiction

once upon a time, while i was just trying my luck
i came upon a site to watch Gossip Girl online
since then, i dont have time for anything else
and now, not only that
i also found sites
to watch
NCIS, Heroes, Supernatu
ral and also The Vampire Diaries
so, forgive me for neglecting you
and blame them for
my heavy eye-bags and darker dark-circles around my eyes
nah...jk...lolz...
i
blame myself
im addicted
and im doomed
somebody help me!!! ...or dont...i dont mind...
tihihi
v(^^,)



...ncis...

...the vampire diaries...

...gossip girl...

...supernatural...

...heroes...


p/s:...lets just hope i dont find anymore...hohoho...

5 comments:

Aweyn said...

im a kipas susah mati supernaturallllllllllll :DD

Sayid Ann Ima said...

hehehe
X)

nja jannah said...

ko tgk kt ne weh?huhu..sume favy aku..!

~lyssa~ said...

gimana dong? hahaha,,,

Sayid Ann Ima said...

jannah:...aku tgk kt certain websites...biasany aku just search up je kt google...nnt die kuar ah...hehe... X)