22 October 2013

oahayou.!. (^_^)/

hullo...so, anyway, yeah...been about 2 months since my last update ya...was at places where internet connections were hard to come by...so, anyway...now I'm helping out at UPM for the convocation which will start this Saturday or sometime this week...and had been to several events and did several things since my last post...but with the bloody slow internet connections, not gonna update on them for now coz can't upload the photos...anyway...that "thing" happened again...~sigh~...well, maybe it's for the best...hope you'll be happy...forever and always...and well, this job ends on Thursday...got things to do this weekend and hey, nearing Halloween again...hope everything goes on smoothly...dumdidumdidum~~~

1 comment:

Launna said...

Hey Sayid... it must be SO hard to post when the internet is so awful... I need to get back on Instagram soon... I miss your updates there. I'm just going through a lot and needed to take a small break :'( ... chat soon....