04 June 2011

features on me that i like

top 5 features that i like on my body
(well, like more than others, i mean...coz i love my whole body...there's nothing that i dont like...hehe...and yes...im being narcissistic... 8D)


  1. my lips...they are full...'nuff said...hahaha...
  2. my hair...they are shiny, they are straight without me having to use hair iron, easy to style, and get longer fast...besides, most hairstyle suit me...as long as it frame my face...
  3. my eyes...though they are small, but the colour is quite light and i just simply lurve the dark circles around it...emolith, remember...lolz...
  4. my 'chest'...hahaha...-wink-wink-...
  5. my legs...the below-the-thighs i mean...they get bruise easily but also recover fast...and i like to touch and play with my bruises anyway...so, its all good

No comments: