14 December 2012

nearing the end

well, it is almost the end of the semester
I feel kinda happy and anxious and a bit sad about it
so many things happened during this term
some were good, some were bad
and some, were just plain crazy and weird
-wink-
all in all, I had a lot of fun with my friends and classes
hope this last week will be smooth sailing
can't wait for our annual R&R Family Day
this year will be at Kelantan again
but not the usual place
this year will be at Tok Aman Bali Resort, if I'm not mistaken
hope it'll be more awesome than the previous 14 times
heee
( ,^^)A

2 comments:

Launna said...

Thank you for you very sweet words on my blog Sayid, I hope you have a wonderful holidays... I am working on enjoying mine too :)

Sayid Ann Ima said...

lets have a great holiday together
\(^o^)/